Monday, March 11, 2013

So Far...

I am completely happy and satisfied with my WGU experience!  WGU has exceeded my expectations.  I started January 1st and I have already completed three courses, on my way to a fourth.  Now, by no means am I implying that it has been easy.  I'm glad it is a challenge.  That is what I expect from a quality college.  What I do not generally expect is a school that truly cares about its students and does everything to help them succeed. WGU has been great in that way.  Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely helpful and very accommodating to me and life as a stay-at-home mom.  I love that I am able to work on my own time when my kids are asleep and I can take my exams from my own home.

Courses I have completed so far:

BCC1, QMC1, MYC1

Let me know if you have any questions about WGU.  I am more than happy to help!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog! I'm about to start the interdisciplinary studies program on May 1st, so it's been great to read about your experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa,

    I came across your blog in a google search. I'd love to know how you're progressing. I just got started in the HR Program on May 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im applying for the teaching program. have the classes been easy to follow for you? im a little nervous about the whole thing lol. also would you be able to give me a refer a friend code? only if you are up to it. Thanks !
    btw my name is kaylee and you can reach me at kay.santos15@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete